What We Do
The Bedford-Wanless Ratepayers Association (BWRA) is committed to actively participate in issues that impact our neighbourhood and to improve the quality of life in our community through advocacy, communication and collaboration.
As a Unified Voice, the BWRA Serves our Community by:
- Promoting awareness of municipal development plans that impact our neighbourhood
- Assisting neighbours on community issues
- Coordinating with local authorities on street safety, crime and other issues
- Preserving our parks and neighbourhood character
- Encouraging recreation, education and culture within our community